Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Missed post

I'm sorry I didn't post today! I'd love to say something genius right now but guys, at the moment I'm drinking my 54908549th diet coke today (feels like it anyway!) and trying to veg from my headache after just putting my baby girl to bed with a 101 fever. She's been sick all day, threw up this morning, and has had fever spikes off an on all day/evening. She's on a ton of medicine trying to keep the fever down, had a cold bath earlier, and I'm gonna have to set my alarm to get up every hours to take her temp and shovel more tylenol and motrin down her throat.

Poor little girl, she's exhausted and puny and its breaking my heart! I wish I could be sick instead of her. =(

So prayers are appreciated for Little Miss and her stressed, tired Mommy! We all need sleep and healing and rest. Thanks!

2 comments: