Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bookmark This!!!

Yes, it's been one of those weeks. My deadlines have taken over my life, and I've barely had time to come up for air, let alone grab a cup of coffee.

But I don't want to leave my fellow Scribble Chick readers with nothing this week, so I must introduce you to my new favorite writing blog (other than ours, of course) called Write it Sideways.

While it doesn't have topics specific to the Christian book industry, it does have some good, old-fashioned tips on great writing, the publishing biz, etc. And who couldn't use a few more great resources like that?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Christa! I hope you are able to meet all your deadlines and find time for that cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwh thanks, Erynn. I really appreciate it. No coffee yet, but I'm hoping soon. :)

    ReplyDelete