Monday, July 16, 2012

Back from a very long absence

I am so sorry to be away for so long. If you've been following my personal blog, you know we have had a really awful summer but God willing, things will begin looking up.

To be honest, I'm still not quite myself and I have barely touched the writing in almost six weeks (really need to get back to that since I've got a December 1st deadline!). We are also coming off a birthday high since my son turned two on Friday.


All that to say, today's writing advice is this: It is okay to put it down for awhile. It will always be there to pick back up. I plan on picking it up during tomorrow's nap time (a.k.a. Mommy time).

Praying you all are having a safe and healthy summer!

Erynn

3 comments:

  1. I have followed your personal blog...and I'm glad to see you back here. Just take it one day at at time. :)

    ReplyDelete