Tuesday, August 20, 2013

One of my favorite printables

This will not come as a shock to you, but I'm a bit of a free-thinker. I think disorganization sometimes goes hand-in-hand with being an artist... but details are important.

Enter frugalliving.about.com.

This little worksheet has been really helpful for me. There are lots of versions, some I've even created myself--but this one I downloaded to simply help me keep track of blog days and other writing commitments. You can download it here.

What are some of your favorite printables?

1 comment:

  1. Um...when I was forced into iPhone-land and discovered I could set an alarm on my phone for when to take/give meds (and, uh, vitamins), blog days (well, just one particular blog day, but still!), karate class....that alarm thingy took over. BUT. I still make deliciously wonderful lists. Sometimes more than once if I discover a better approach or prettier paper. Shhh...

    ReplyDelete