Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Candy Hangovers

We are crashing from a major sugar high yesterday, so to be honest, I didn't get a lot done today. I took my son to play with some friends, came home, attempted to work on the writing and tried not to nod off during said writing (I always worry then about the excitement level contained in my books. I really don't want to get an email some day that says "Your books are my favorite books to read while I fall asleep at night.").

It was one of THOSE Mondays.

So, I'm going to leave you with a verse I was reminded of by Sandra Byrd. I think it is very appropriate coming off of one deadline and looking ahead to the next:

"But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out." - Ecclesiastes 12:12

Yep and yep. ;)

Happy Easter, everyone! Hope your weekend was blessed and beautiful, filled with the love of Jesus and family. :)

2 comments:

  1. Bahaha... wow. This is perfect. Thanks for sharing, Erynn! It pretty much sums up the writer's life in a nutshell. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to everything. I fell asleep in the recliner...pen and note pad on my lap. My thought was that ideas for my writing project would come to me in a dream. (-:

    Thanks Erynn for sharing.

    ReplyDelete