Thursday, December 6, 2012

Where the Magic Happens

I was so inspired by B.J.'s post about her writing space that I decided to also give you a glimpse of where the magic happens. Or where I want the magic to happen anyway when I'm not at Starbucks. Or Barnes & Noble. Or some random waiting room.

C'mon in...



Here's my desk and trusty laptop. Just ordered a bigger desk and can't wait for a little more room to groove...


I like to be surrounded by things that inspire me. Like Audrey Hepburn, the globe, the ampersand, books!!!!!!


In my line of sight in our reading den (yep, we wanted to bring the Barnes & Noble experience home with us), I have lots more books in my line of vision.



Now how about you? What makes your writing space the perfect place to crank out the copy?

5 comments:

  1. My writing space is always A. My Bed, B. The Kitchen Table. C. The Car. I desperately need the Barnes and Noble/Starbucks area you've got! The only thing missing is a gourmet espresso maker and a puppy dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your large book shelf; if you ever get stuck there's a whole lotta ideas just waiting:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got the espresso but no puppy, unfortunately. :) And thanks, Gina, we're actually getting a second one because we have so many books. NUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love it!! We have similar chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome, Bekah! Great minds, right? :)

    ReplyDelete