Monday, October 18, 2010

Bundling Up


It's getting to be that time of year again!

I love, love, love when the weather gets colder, the houses get warmer and the cider, hot chocolate, tea and coffee start flowing. I love wearing slippers around the house and bundling up in super cute coats and scarves to go outside. And when I don't have to go outside, I love snuggling in a blanket, drinking a hot cup of something steaming and hunkering down into my story.

This is the season for writing!!

It is so hard for me to get motivated to write when it's all summery outside. Particularly when it's an absolutely gorgeous day and all I really want to do is go swimming or take my dog to the park. Summer, to me, is for activity.

But fall and winter? Perfecto for writing time!

Are you guys like that at all? Is there a season - or a time - that you seem to get more writing done? I used to be the most productive in the mornings BTC (Before The Child). Now, I'm more of a hit and miss as far as time during the day.

But, I'm going to make the most of the time I do have! And seeing as how it's getting to be cooler (or sweather - sweater weather, as some of my friends call it), I'm so excited to see what God has planned for my writing now!

So, when do you write the best? And how can you plan your days around that?

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you--I drank my first mug of hot chocolate last night! Heavenly. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks! 'Nuff said! :)

    ReplyDelete