Monday, October 28, 2013

Prompted

Who is up for some writing prompts?? I love writing prompts - sometimes I find ways to work them into my WIP, sometimes I just write and enjoy a little break from my WIP, sometimes it just gives me an idea for the future that I file away. :)

#1 - Write about a girl who has never cooked a meal in her life suddenly in charge of her family's Thanksgiving dinner. Why is she sudden in charge of it? What will she make? Or will she just call in takeout?

#2 - Write about a mix up on an airplane or at an airport. Maybe it's two people's luggage gets switched, maybe there's a mix up with a taxi service or with a rental car company. Depending on the genre you like to write, how could this be either a mystery, romance or comedy?

#3 - As quickly as you can and without thinking too much about it, finish the following sentence:

"As long as I live, I will never forget the day I..."

:) Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment