Monday, June 18, 2012

A LONG month

First off, I have to apologize for being absent the last three weeks. If you follow my personal blog, you know that we have had a very emotional couple of weeks.

To make a long story short, we found out we were pregnant a little over a month ago and about three weeks ago, I started spotting. We went to the ER late one night, saw our baby's heartbeat, went home, went back to our doctor five days later and were told that our baby's heart had stopped, there was no growth and we should go home and wait for a miscarriage.

I continued to bleed and we cried and grieved. We had a follow-up appointment a week later to see if the miscarriage was complete and instead found a baby with a HEARTBEAT and that the baby had grown. Oh friends, it was such a miracle!! I am still in shock!

So, all that to say, I'm officially on semi-bed-rest. I'm still spotting and bleeding and we would so appreciate your prayers for our little miracle baby!!

I will be back next week (I promise!) with something writing related, but I did want to update the Scribble Chick family on what was going on. Please keep us in your prayers!! And please leave your prayer requests for us as well - the biggest and best honor about being a part of this Christian family is that we can pray for each other!!

Love to you all,

Erynn

3 comments:

  1. We went through something similar years ago and we now have a healthy 9-year-old boy. We are praying for peace and health for you and your baby.

    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you, Friend, so much. Please don't worry about us or the blog; just focus on getting all that rest! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been praying for you!

    ReplyDelete