Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Come On Tuesday... Make My Day.

Y'all. It's Tuesday. And you know what that means.

You're hitting the Tuesday slump, which is almost as bad as the Monday slump, because Tuesday isn't even directly after the weekend, nor is it directly in front of the weekend.

It's just... Tuesday.

Admit it. You've thought about writing. But you're surfing the Internet instead.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate that you're taking the time to read this post.

But do me a favor. Turn off that little switch on your router and open your word processor.

Now. Write.

I think I'll go take my own advice...

****
The Tiny Human (T.H.) says hello and invites you to visit her mommy's new Bare Naked blog, which is officially up and running. But please deny her royal cuteness and open your word processor instead. I mean it. But don't forget to come back and say hello later...

No comments:

Post a Comment