Friday, July 11, 2014

I'm Still Here!

Hey y'all---I'm on vacation in Alaska, so I'm not going to be saying much for the next couple of weeks (that's where I was last week too). But I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and I hope writing is going well for everyone.

Random questions of the day, just for fun.

1. What's your favorite place to write?

2. What's the weirdest place you've ever written? (ex. bathroom floor? a moving vehicle?)

3. What's the strangest thing you ever took notes on? (ex. candy bar wrapper anyone?)

4. Do you have any weird pen preferences? (color, brand, etc)

5. Do you only use your computer, only use paper, or both for different reasons?


I'll try to remember to come back and answer for myself in the comments in a day or two, but I don't want to steal anyone else's creativity by answering first. ;)

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment