I am not one for resolutions. Usually, I make pointless resolutions (such as, this year, I will not cause the death of more living organisms by planting flowers to die at my house) or I make serious resolutions and forget about them the next day (what? I was going to stick with a budget this year?).
But THIS year... I am going to be better at the following things: :)
* I will try my best to have dinner somewhat near the table by 6:30 so the Nater-Tot isn't melting down right in the middle of us eating (this one could be easy to hold to - my kitchen table is very near my counter tops).
* I will be better at blogging. You guys have had the brunt of my new hardly-any-normal-computer-time life. It's hard to type with two hands when a baby is constantly wanting to be held, be read to, be played with, be nursed or be rocked. But I do want to try and get better at taking advantage of nap times.
* I will get two proposals written in this next month. Now that said Nater-Tot plays a little better by himself on the floor, I should be able to get some typing in. That and my mom is going to watch him one day a week so I can work - THANK YOU, MOM!
* I will stop going to the post office with spit up all down the front of my pants. My apologies for past occurrences, fellow post office customers.
* I will be better at making time to read. Reading always inspires me to write better.
* I will try to not be so paranoid about germs and quit wiping everything within sixteen feet of my child down with a germ-x wipe.
Actually, I take that last one back.
What are your New Year's Resolutions?